- • Circuit separator transformer and phase angle according to Connection group (see technical information). Built according to EN-61558 (up to 31.5 KVA) and remainder according to EN-60076 and Directive 2014/35 / EU.
• Class HC (200º) and insulation windings: <160kVA Class F (140º) Ta = 40ºC / ≥ 160 kVA Class H (165º) Ta = 40ºC.
• Windings impregnated in varnish. Tropicalized
• Frequency 50-60 Hz
• Test voltage: PRI / SEC: 4.5 kV – PRI / MAS: 4.5 kV – SEC / MAS: 4.5 kV. Protection against electric shock Class I.
• The VVinv connection manages to rebalance single-phase loads in a three-phase network. The
• intensity in the central phase can reach twice the nominal intensity.
• Enclosure protection degree IP-00, IP-23 or IP-65.
• Lifting bolts from 10kVA.
• It is a fixed transformer according to its mobility, and not resistant to short circuits by construction.
• Possibility of customized tensions
E44 (400V (III) /230V-N VVinv)
B70 (230V (III) /230V-N VVinv)