- Built according to IEC-UNE-UNE-EN-61558-2 -20 – Directive 2014/35 / EU.
- Class HC windings (200ºC). Windings impregnated in Varnish. Tropicalized.
- Class F insulation (140ºC). Ta = 40 ° C.
- Test voltage 3 KV against earth. Protection against electric shock Class I.
- Connection by protected terminals of indirect contacts.
- Degree of protection of the IP-00 enclosure, according to UNE Standard 20324-EN 60529.
LINE (400 V)
- Calculated for a network voltage of 3x400V and UKn of 3.35% at Nominal intensity and frequency 50 Hz.
- Linearity without saturation up to 1.5 * In
Permissible thermal overload 1.3 * In
- Its application is distinguished by the elimination of harmonics, switching micro-cuts and decrease of the Δi / Δt to which the semiconductors are subjected, disturbances generated by the static power converters.
CONVERTER OUTPUT (400V) (V30)
- Reactances for the increase of the L value of the line: reduction of the ripple to frequency and its main harmonics due to the
- Elimination of current tips due to the connection of the capacitors in the DC stage.
- Recommended for applications where the distance between the drive and the motor is less than 50 meters.
- Switching frequency: 2-8 kHz.
- Output frequency of the converter: 0-70 Hz. Rated voltage: 400 V ± 5%. Voltage drop Uk = 3.0%.
400: 400V Uk = 3,35%
V30: 400 V Uk = 3,0%