- Single-phase line reactance for current limitation
- Built according to IEC-UNE-UNE-EN-61558-2-20 – Directive 2014/35 / EU.
- Class HC windings (200ºC). Windings impregnated in Varnish. Tropicalized.
- Class F insulation (140ºC). Ta = 40 ° C.
- Test voltage 3 KV against earth. Protection against electric shock Class I.
- Connection by protected terminals of indirect contacts.
- Degree of protection of the IP-00 enclosure, according to UNE Standard 20324-EN 60529.
- Calculated for a network voltage of 230V and UKn of 3.35% at Nominal intensity and frequency 50Hz.
- Linearity without saturation up to 1.5 * In
- Permissible thermal overload 1.3 * In
- Its application is distinguished by the elimination of harmonics, switching micro-cuts and decrease of the Δi / Δt to which the semiconductors are subjected, disturbances generated by the static power converters.
230 V Uk = 3,35%